FE Investments Group Limited (ASX: FEI) announced its half-yearly results for the period ended 30 September 2019:
- Total Group Income of the company has been decreased by 18 per cent to NZ$6.4 million compared to the previous year corresponding period (PCP).
- The company has reported net loss of NZ$0.63 million, down by 53 per cent from PCP.
- FEI has improved over leasing margin by 22 per cent and increased its lending over niche market.
- The Lending book has Increased to NZ$66 million, a 12 per cent increase on year-on-year.
- Cash and cash equivalent of the company stood at NZ$15.4 million.
- The company’s total liabilities were NZ$68.0 million.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.