Energy One Limited (ASX:EOL) has released a presentation in relation to the signing of a share purchase agreement to acquire 100 per cent of eZ-nergy. Few highlights from the presentations are as follows:
- Contigo has a strong presence in UK with the ambitions towards European growth and eZ is complementing each other.
- The eZ-nergy and Contigo management teams has identified a clear path for product integration & ownership of product development.
- Merging of Contigo and eZ provides a unique and comprehensive solution to European Power & Gas Trading.
- The acquisition would be immediately earning accretive.
- The total cost of acquisition is €4million over 18 months of period.
- A combination of debt and equity is required to acquire eZ-nergy.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.