Elixir Energy Limited (ASX: EXR) plans to pick up a second rig in the Gobi Desert to accelerate the ongoing drilling at Nomgon IX.
The company is progressing forward to book a Contingent Resource
- The geological modelling suggested Prospective Resource (Lead).
- EXR also secured additional data from mineral exploration programs, which suggested strong evidence of coal and upgrades the Prospective Resource.
The company further plans to complete the below-mentioned work ahead:
- Core Drilling and Core Recovery
- Laboratory Core Desorption
- Core Proximate Analysis
- Wireline Logging and Injectivity Testing
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.