After bringing back coronavirus under control, China has opened its factories and the industrial production got doubled during April 2020.
As per National Bureau of Statistics of China,
- China’s Industrial Production moved from Decline to Growth. The growth rate of manufacturing recovered strikingly in April.
- The decline of service sector lessened & modern service industry rose well.
- Market sales have gained pace & the amount of online retail sales of physical goods is growing continuously.
- Investment in Fixed Assets have enhanced.
- Rise of consumer price dropped and the decline of producer prices for industrial products extended.
- Urban surveyed unemployment rate improved to some extent and employment for major labor force was mostly stable.
- exports of goods witnessed a YoY growth & the trade structure continue to improve.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.