Brambles Limited (ASX: BXB) reported a strong growth in revenue and earnings in its 1H FY2020 results ended on December 31, 2019.
- Sales revenue growth was 7%. The value represents the upper end of Brambles’ guidance range.
- Underlying profit and operating profit increased by 5%, driven by strong sales revenue.
- CHEP US margin up 1pt, in line with the guidance. It represents pricing & supply chain benefits related with margin improvement initiatives.
- Return on Capital Invested remains strong at 18.2% in spite of adverse impact from AASB 16.
- Declared an interim dividend of 9 US cents
At AEDT 1:03 PM, BXB shares are trading at 13.21, up 4.427% above its previous close.