BNK Banking Corporation Limited (ASX:BBC) has provided an interim trading update for the months of April and May 2020 with the following highlights:
- Total Loan book increased by 18% to $47.3 billion.
- The Finsure monthly settlement volumes for April and May stood at $1.35 billion and $1.48 billion, respectively.
- Finsure Aggregation loan book was up 20% YOY to $44.7 billion.
- Wholesale settlements for the period was $70 million and loan book were $2.3 billion.
- Transaction accounts increased 100% to $109 million.
Balance sheet of the company remains strong with $108 million cash and liquid holdings and a capital adequacy ratio of 20.97%.