BHP Group Limited (ASX: BHP) presents an operational review for the half-year ended 31 December 2019.
- The petroleum production of Dec H19 stood at 57 mmboe, down by 9 per cent against pcp.
- The giant miner witnessed a surge in production for copper and iron ore while witnessing a decline against pcp for other commodities including metallurgical coal, energy coal, and nickel.
- Copper production stood at 885k tonnes, up by 7 per cent against pcp.
- Iron ore production stood at 121 million tonnes, up by 2 per cent against pcp.
- The production on metallurgical coal, energy coal, and nickel plunged by 2 per cent, 12 per cent, and 11 per cent, respectively.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.