In its quarterly update for the period ended 31 March 2020, Aguia Resources Limited (ASX:AGR) provided the following highlights that the Company had achieved during the quarter:
- Successfully completed The Scoping Study for the Três Estradas Phosphate Project Phase 1 with favourable economic results
- Appointed a highly experienced fertilizer expert focussed on advancing the Três Estradas Phosphate Project
- Rapid advancement of Environmental work and programs to facilitate the granting of the critical Installation License (LI) for the Três Estradas Phosphate Project Phase 1
- Ongoing agronomic trials and all results from agronomic laboratory tests were within the required specifications to produce a Natural Phosphate Product
- Extensions of high-grade copper zone confirmed through Andrade drilling
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.