Dexus (ASX:DXS) has released its March 2020 quarter portfolio update and its response to COVID-19.
March 2020 quarter Highlights:
- Leased 33,284 m2 of office space across 62 transactions in the core portfolio.
- Leased 21,094 m2 of industrial space across 22 transactions, with industrial portfolio occupancy staying strong at 96%.
- 15% decrease in base fees for Non-Executive Directors
- 15% decline in base salary for the CEO
- 10% drop in base salary throughout all other executive level positions.
- Withdrawn FY2020 guidance for distribution per security growth & the comprehensive assumptions linked with the guidance.