While the ASX is alert after the Brexit plan being unsuccessful for Theresa, the shares went up to open the day’s session at a two-month high. Both S&P/ASX 200 and All Ordinaries index are up above the 5800 levels, on the back of this situation four stocks came under discussion which have made strategic moves lately.
AUSTRALIAN MINES LIMITED (ASX: AUZ) – For the 2017-18 financial year the company received $1.9 million in research and development tax rebate. Completed at the demonstration size processing plant in Western Australia, the tax rebate was received in October 2018 and is paid about the trial activities. Australian Mines has an ongoing commitment to research and development. The stock price is trading higher by 7.692% at $0.042, and in the past year, the stock has seen a decline in performance of around 70.00%. However, the stock has a negative EPS of -0.002 AUD. The market cap as at January 17, 2019, of the company is $110.07 million.
FBR LTD (ASX: FBR) – The company believes that the information contained within the announcements on 4 December 2018 and 5 December 2018, there has potentially been a lag in the market distilling and understanding. To change the company’s business model for the Hadrian technology to Wall as a Service, the announcements highlighted the strategic decision (WaaS) and the discontinuation of the MOU with Caterpillar. The stock price is trading higher by 0.091% at $0.120, and in the past year, the stock has seen a decline in performance of around 43.59%. The market cap as at January 17, 201,9 of the company is $136.59 million.
BELLAMY'S AUSTRALIA LIMITED (ASX: BAL) – The company has received a license extension from the General Administration of Customs China as it announces that Camperdown Powder Pty Limited (Camperdown) blending and canning line at Braeside, Victoria. By Bellamy’s announcement dated 15 January 2018, Bellamy’s currently owns 90% beneficial interest in Camperdown and will complete the acquisition of the remaining 10% in Camperdown on obtaining SAMR approval. The stock price is trading higher by 1.094% at $7.400, and in the past year, the stock has seen a decline in performance of around -46.56%. The market cap as at January 17, 2019, of the company is $828.72 million.
THE A2 MILK COMPANY LIMITED (ASX: A2M) – The company has made an announcement related to two new executives in the senior leadership with Melanie Kansil as Chief Commercial Officer and Phil Rybinski as Chief Technical Officer. The company expects that new role will enhance the strategic and technical capability to the existing experienced and strong group of executives. The stock price is trading higher by 2.014% at $11.650, and in the past year, the stock has seen an incline in the performance of around 53.91%. The market capitalization as at January 17, 2019 of the company is $8.37 billion. The company has a comparatively high P/E of 46.120 and EPS of 0.248 AUD.
This website is a service of Kalkine Media Pty. Ltd. A.C.N. 629 651 672. The website has been prepared for informational purposes only and is not intended to be used as a complete source of information on any particular company. Kalkine Media does not in any way endorse or recommend individuals, products or services that may be discussed on this site. Our publications are NOT a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold. We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice.
There is no investor left unperturbed with the ongoing trade conflicts between US-China and the devastating bushfire in Australia.
Are you wondering if the year 2020 might not have taken the right start? Dividend stocks could be the answer to that question.
As interest rates in Australia are already at record low levels, find out which dividend stocks are viewed as the most attractive investment opportunity in the current scenario in our report.