- PayPoint Plc (LON: PAY) has released the results for the six months to 30 September 2019.
- Revenue of the company increased by 2.3 per cent to £103.7 million as compared to £106.1 million.
- Net revenue however increased by 3 per cent to £57.3 million as compared £55.6 million in the same period last year.
- Operating margin declined by 3.7 percentage points to 42.1 per cent as compared to 45.8 per cent in six months to 30 September 2018.
- Profit before tax for the reported period stood at £24.0 million as compared to £25.3 million in the same period last year.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.