- In December 2019, the company maintained its network growth alongside improvement in its customer offering.
- The company’s seat capacity increased by 23.9 per cent in the reported month to 3,711,436 as compared to 2,994,546 in December 2018.
- The booked passengers number increased by 24.7 per cent to 3,317,762 as compared to 2,660,104 in the same month the previous year.
- The company also announced that on preliminary terms it has agreed for the formation of Wizz Air Abu Dhabi in collaboration with Abu Dhabi Developmental Holding Company PJSC.
- On 6th January 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 08:09 AM, WIZZ shares were trading at GBX 3,827.00, down by 69.00 points or 1.77% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.