- Witan Pacific Investment Trust Plc (WPC) has announced its half-year report for the six months ended 31 July 2019.
- The company’s Net asset value (NAV) per share as at 31 July 2019 was up by 8 per cent to 380.86p as compared to 352.54p as at 31 January 2019.
- Share price as at 31 July 2019 was up by 12.2 per cent to 340.00p as compared to 303.00p as of 31 January 2019.
- Revenue per share of the company declined by 10.6 per cent to 4.21p as at 31 July 2019 as compared to 4.71p as at 31 July 2018.
- On 3rd October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:09 AM, WPC shares were trading at GBX 336.50, flat against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.