- Group working interest production attained an average of 86,800 boepd
- Revenue came in at $1,683 million, gross profit at $759 million while loss after tax came in at $1,694 million
- Free cash flow was at $355 million, year-end net debt was $2.8 billion. Gearing came in 2.0x net debt/EBITDA
- The company commenced exploration campaign in Guyana
- On 12th March 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 09:30 AM, TLW shares were trading at GBX 15.79, down by 2.33 points or 12.83% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.