- Tri-Star Resources Plc (TSTR) has announced the interim results for the six month period ended 30 June 2019.
- The company reported a profit before tax of £422k, while it was a loss before tax of £1,159k in H1 FY18.
- Reflecting the increase in the SPMP loan, the company’s net assets surged by 270 per cent to £17.8 million as compared to £4.9 million as on 30 June 2018.
- On-going administrative expenses during the reported period were down 51 per cent to £328k as compared to £668k in H1FY18.
- On 30th September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:03 AM, TSTR shares were trading at GBX 37.90, up by 0.40 points or 1.07% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.