- Group like-for-like sales for the first eight weeks of the financial year were up 4.5%
- In the last two weeks the company has witnessed an increasing and material impact of Covid-19 across its businesses with group like-for-like sales being down 12.5%
- The concessions business has been significantly impacted with like-for-like sales down 21.7%
- The company expects an overall decline in Group like-for-like sales of 25% in FY2020
- On 18th March 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 09:48 AM, RTN shares were trading at GBX 26.50, up by 1 point or 3.92% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.