- Revenue came in at £1 million, an increase of 23.6% year over year
- Group adjusted EBITDA was £5 million, an increase of 24%
- Adjusted profit before tax was £14 million, up 36% year over year
- Adjusted basic EPS was 7.7 pence, up 32.8%
- On 19th March 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 09:30 AM, GYM shares were trading at GBX 88.10, up by 6.10 points or 7.44% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.