- Total Group revenues are anticipated to be $391 million, including two months' contribution from the automotive business. This reflects a decrease of 8.54% from the 2018 revenue, including full-year revenue from the automotive business.
- IoT Cloud and connectivity revenues are anticipated to be $41 million, an increase of 20.2%. This was driven by a robust performance of both the platforms and the connectivity businesses.
- The company profit in cash is anticipated to be in line with the Board's anticipations.
- On 31st December 2019, the group’s net cash is anticipated to be $48 million.
- On 14th January 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 03:50 PM, TCM shares were trading at GBX 160.60, down by 7.40 points or 4.40% against the previous day closing price
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.