- Review of optimization opportunities has resulted in a two-stage project advancement plan
- The first stage consists of sinking of shaft to achieve first polyhalite and MTS for Drive 1
- The second stage consists of the remainder of construction activities to achievement of full production
- The review has revealed current project NPV of $11 billion -$13 billion and IRR of 29%-35%
- On 11th November 2019, SXX shares were trading at GBX 3.70 at GMT 10:55 AM, up 0.5 point or 15.77% from the previous day’s closing price level.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.