- Serabi Gold Plc (SRB) has released its Q3 operational and development activities in the Tapajos region of Para State, Northern Brazil.
- The company has reported its highest quarterly production for 2019, which stood at 10,187 ounces of gold.
- The Q3 production resulted in total production for the year to date of approximately 30,000 ounces, up by 11 per cent from the same period in 2018.
- The total ore mined for the quarter was of 44,757 tonnes at 7.14 grams per tonne of gold.
- On 14th October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:07 AM, SRB shares were trading at GBX 88.50, up by 2.00 points or 2.31% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.