- Seeing Machines Limited (SEE) has published its audited financial results for the year ended 30 June 2019.
- The company’s revenue increased 4 per cent to A$31.9 million as compared to A$30.7 million in 2018.
- Gross profit of the company surged by 246 per cent to A$18.7 million as compared to A$7.6 million in the previous year.
- As at 30 June 2019, the company was having cash (including term deposits) of A$64.3 million as compared to A$42.8 million of last-year end.
- On 23rd September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 12:15 PM, SEE shares were trading at GBX 4.12, up by 0.04 points or 1.10 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.