- The company has achieved stable production rate of 50 MMscfe/d from its project site in Egypt
- This production was achieved 3 months earlier than estimated
- All gas produced is sold to EGAS at a fixed price of US$2.85/Mcf
- The share of production for Government of Egypt is 51%
- On 10th December 2019, the stock of SDX was trading at GBX 21.50 at GMT 08:42 AM, up 1 point or 4.88% from its previous close.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.