- Rosneft Oil Company (ROSN) has released its operating results for Q3 and 9M 2019.
- The company’s Hydrocarbon production amounted to 5.78 mmboed in 9M 2019, exceeding 9M 2018 level by 0.6 per cent and 213.1 mmtoe over the period.
- The nine months liquids production exceeded the average daily production volume of 9M 2018 by 0.9 per cent and amounted to 4.67 mmbpd, 172.2 mmt over the period.
- Gas production for the period 9M 2019 amounted to 49.73 bcm including 16.30 bcm in Q3 2019.
- On 5th November 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 11:27 AM, ROSN shares were trading at USD 7.06, up by 0.16 points or 2.27 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.