- Robert Walters Plc (RWA) has come up with the trading update for the third quarter ended 30 September 2019.
- The Group net fee income was up 2 per cent (constant currency) to £105.6 million as compared to £101.2 million in Q3 2018.
- Now, 76 per cent of the Group's net fee income is derived from overseas businesses as compared to 72 per cent in the same period of 2018.
- The company is now expecting full-year profit before tax to be in line with the prior year.
- On 8th October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 12:40 PM, RWA shares were trading at GBX 463.00, down by 27.00 points or 5.51 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.