Prudential's Eastspring accomplishes acquisition of Thanachart Fund

  • Dec 29, 2019 GMT
  • Team Kalkine
 
  • On 27th December 2019, Eastspring Investments, an Asian asset management business of Prudential PLC, has successfully accomplished its acquisition of Thanachart Fund Management Co., Ltd. from Government Savings Bank and Thanachart Bank Public Company Limited.
  • This acquisition had taken 50.1% from Thanachart Fund Management Co., Ltd. (TFUND) and remaining 49.9% have a stake of TFUND.
  • Eastspring is Asia's prominent retail asset manager, with assets under management of GBP 169 billion and has been managing in Asia for twenty five years.

With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities. 

Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?

Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.

We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.

To know more about these dividend stocks, click here

CLICK HERE FOR YOUR FREE REPORT!
   
x
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. OK