- PJSC LSR Group (LSRG) has announced its operating results for the third quarter and the nine months ended 30 September 2019.
- The company’s new contract sales for the 9 months reached RUB 57 billion, or 551 th. Sqm.
- Average price per sqm for the 9 months increased by 17 per cent year-on-year to RUB 114,000.
- Completions were up 118 per cent year-on-year and reached 390 th. sqm of net sellable area.
- On 15th October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 12:36 PM, LSRG shares were trading at USD 2.15, down by 0.03 points or 1.49 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.