- Petards Group Plc (AIM: PEG) for the six months ended 30 June 2019, has reported a revenue decline of 8 per cent to £8.9 million as compared to £9.7 million in H1 FY18.
- The company’s Adjusted EBITDA declined to £766,000 as compared to £1,085,000 in the first half of 2018.
- The order book of the company as at 30 June 2019 stood at over £15 million as compared to £19 million as of June 2018.
- The company was having net debt of £0.7 million at 30 June 2019.
- On 19th September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:07 AM, PEG shares were trading at GBX 18.50, down by 1.00 points or 5.13% against the previous day closing price
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.