- Persimmon Plc (PSN) has released its third quarter trading statement for the period 1 July 2019 to 6 November 2019.
- Trading in the summer season was in line with the company’s estimates.
- The group has handed over more than 2,100 new homes to housing associations in the year to date.
- The group is fully sold up for the current financial year and has booked £950 million of sales beyond 2019.
- On 7th November 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 11:45 AM, PSN shares were trading at GBX 2,347, up by 71 points or 3.12 per cent against the previous day’s closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.