- Next Fifteen Communications Group Plc (NFC) has announced its interim results for the six months ended 31 July 2019.
- Company’s net adjusted revenue for the H1 FY20 was up by 11 per cent to £118.7 million, as compared to £106.8 million for the six months ended 31 July 2018.
- The adjusted operating profit after interest on financial lease liabilities increased by 14 per cent to £17.5 million as compared to £15.4 million in H1 FY19.
- The company also announced the acquisition of the entire issued share capital of Creston Plc US Holdings Inc and its subsidiary, Health Unlimited LLC from Creston Overseas Holdings Limited.
- On 1st October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:10 AM, NFC shares were trading at GBX 480.00, down by 20.00 points or 4.0% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.