- Moss Bros Group Plc (MOSB) has announced its half-yearly results or the 26 weeks ended 27 July 2019.
- The total Group revenue, excluding VAT was up by 1.4 per cent to £65.4 million as compared to the same period of the previous year.
- Gross profit of the group was reported at £37.6 million as compared to £37.7 million for the 26 weeks to 28 July 2018.
- Company’s total gross margin declined to 57.5 per cent as compared to 58.5 per cent in the H1 FY19.
- On 24th September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:11 AM, MOSB shares were trading at GBX 20.32, up by 1.10 points or 5.70% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.