- M&C Saatchi Plc (SAA) has reported its half-yearly results for the six months ended 30 June 2019.
- The company reported a modest rise in Statutory revenue of 0.7 per cent to £214.2 million as compared to £ 212.8 million in H1 FY18.
- The company’s Statutory profit before taxation (PBT) surged by 87.7 per cent to £9.4 million as compared to £5.0 million in H1 FY18.
- The company reported an increase in Statutory profit due to £11.6 million profit on disposal of the remaining 24.9% share in Walker Media Ltd for £25 million in February 2019
- On 24th September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 13:12 PM, SAA shares were trading at GBX 154.00, down by 17.00 points or 9.94 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.