- Latham (James) Plc (LON: LTHM) has released the half-yearly results for the period ended 30 September 2019.
- Company’s revenue for the six months ended 30 September 2019 was up 6.3 per cent to £125.6 million as compared to £118.2 million for the same period last year.
- Operating profit of the company was up 9.6 per cent on last year's profit of £7.7 million.
- Profit before tax stood at £8.3 million as compared with £8.7 million in the comparative six months, which included a profit of £1.1 million on the sale of company’s old Yate site.
- As at 30 September 2019 net assets were at £97.6 million as compared to £98.6 million in 2018.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.