- JSC National Atomic Co. Kazatomprom (KAP) has released a trading update for 3Q19 operations.
- The company’s production volume (100% basis) for three months ended September 30, 2019 stood at 6,082 tU, up by 21 per cent as compared to 5,040 tU for three months ended September 30, 2018.
- Production volume (attributable basis) increased by 30 per cent to 3,617 tU as compared to 2,782 tU in the same quarter last year.
- The increase in both an attributable and on a 100% basis was due to higher 2019 production levels under subsoil use contracts
- On 1st November 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:02 AM, KAP GDR were trading at USD 13.43, down by 0.03 points or 0.19 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.