- Group sales were £16,856 million during the period, down 0.2% compared to the year-ago period
- Retail sales, with the exception of fuel, were down 0.6%
- Underlying profit before tax declined by £41 million to £238 million
- The company launched 123 value brand products, with 200 more expected by the end of the year
- On 7th November 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 11:49 AM, SBRY shares were trading at GBX 206.30, up by 0.80 points or 0.39 per cent against the previous day’s closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.