- ITV Plc’s overall performance in the first nine months of 2019 was as expected
- The performance of ITV Studios is expected to benefit from a very strong second half of 2019 delivery schedule
- Online revenues grew 23% in the first nine months of 2019
- The cost efficiency program is on track to deliver £20 million of savings this year.
- On 12th November 2019, ITV shares were trading at GBX 137 at GMT 9:29 AM, up 1.05 points or 0.77% from the previous day’s closing price level.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.