- Invesco Perpetual UK Smaller Companies Investment Trust Plc (IPU) has released its half-yearly financial report for the six months to 31 July 2019.
- The net asset value (NAV) per share of the company as at 31 July 2019 reported an increase of 13.4 per cent to 546.4p as compared to 481.8p as on 31 January 2019.
- Share price of the company improved by 9.9 per cent to 511.0p as compared to 465.0p as at 31 January 2019.
- The company also reported a 15.8 per cent total return in NAV for the six months ended 31 July 2019.
- On 18th October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:02 AM, IPU shares were trading at GBX 535.46, down by 0.536 points or 0.10% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.