- Iamfire Plc (LON: FIRE) has released the audited financial statements for the year ended 30 April 2019.
- The company reported a loss after taxation of £204,834 as compared to a loss of £877,835 in 2018.
- The company had year-end cash of £2,130 as compared £41,419 for the year ended 2018.
- The company also reported that there had been no funds raised in the current year, with the Group raising £502,449 net of expenses during the prior year.
- The company is focusing on operating a low-cost investment vehicle in the coming year.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.