- Grand City Properties S.A. (0RPK) has released the results for 9M 2019.
- The company has reported that the rental and operating income for 9M 2019 increased by 4 per cent to EUR418 million.
- The Adjusted EBITDA for the reported period was up by 8 per cent at EUR220 million from the same period of the last year.
- The company posted a profit of EUR365 million for the reported period; its basic EPS stood at EUR1.80 while the diluted EPS was of EUR1.70.
- The company showed steady operational growth and maintained a secure financial base with solid credit metrics such as a low LTV of 33 per cent.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.