- Goldplat Plc (GDP) has announced its preliminary results for the year to 30 June 2019.
- The group reported a loss of £501,000 as compared to a profit of £2,509,000 in the FY18.
- The company’s recovery operations, however, produced a reportable segment profit before tax of £1,581,000 as compared to £3,769,000 in FY18.
- The Mining and exploration segment produced a reportable segment loss before tax of £1,934,000 as compared to a loss of £897,000 in FY18.
- On 30th September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 12:24 PM, GDP shares were trading at GBX 3.40, down by 0.40 points or 10.53 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.