- Global Ports Investments Plc (GLPR) has reported results for the six-month period ended 30 June 2019.
- The company’s revenues were up by 3.4 per cent US$181.2 million, which on a like-for-like basis, were up by 6.5 per cent.
- Profit for the reporting period stood at US$36.2 million as compared to a loss of US$ 3.3 million in 1H 2018.
- Company’s Free Cash Flow increased by 2.4 per cent to US$ 74.4 million.
- On 20th September 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:23 AM, GLPR shares were trading at USD 2.98, flat against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.