- The company targets raising of up to £75 million subject to a minimum of £50 million
- The shares will be priced at 186 pence per share
- The company’s prevailing EPRA NAV is 168.55 pence per ordinary share
- The issue is open and is expected to close at 1 pm on 20 December 2019
- On 19th December 2019, the stock of DIGS was trading at GBX 190.20 at GMT 09:39 AM, down 8.20 points or 4.13% from its previous close.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.