- GAN Plc (GAN) released quarterly key performance gauges for the third quarter of 2019.
- The company’s Gross Operator Revenue surged by 202.7 per cent year-over-year and 47.3 per cent quarter-over-quarter to $80.9 million.
- Active Player-Days of the company stood at 5.4 million, up by 59 per cent year-over-year and was higher by 13.5 per cent quarter over quarter.
- The ARPDAU (Average Revenue Per Daily Active User) in Q3 2019 stood at $14.97 as compared to $7.85 in Q3 2018.
- On 1st October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 12:11 PM, GAN shares were trading at GBX 79.50, up by 5.50 points or 7.43 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.