FirstGroup Plc (LON: FGP) has released its business and liquidity update in response to the COVID-19.
- The company has reported that its liquidity has been further enhanced through £300 million issuance under UK government’s CCFF (Covid Corporate Financing Facility) scheme.
- The company was presently having a committed headroom and free cash of around £800 million.
- The company has also reported that its North American contract businesses were making continued progress in agreeing with revenue recovery.
- The company has agreed for a triennial valuation with trustees of First Bus pension schemes, with lower overall deficit payments for the year to 31 March 2021.
- On 24th April 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 08:51 AM, FGP shares were trading at GBX 61.20, up by 2.00 points or 3.38% against the previous day closing price.