- Firestone Diamonds Plc (FDI) has released an update on production resumption at Liqhobong Diamond Mine.
- The company has reported that in the absence of grid electricity supply, an alternative power supply has been implemented at the mine.
- The alternative power arrangement has enabled the resumption of production at the mine.
- The company has also reported that it successfully commissioned the rented diesel generators and the on 26 October the production has resumed, with the processing plant currently operating at between 80- 90 per cent of full capacity.
- On 1st November 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:01 AM, FDI shares were trading at GBX 0.68, up by 0.12 points or 22.73 per cent against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.