- FIH Group Plc (FIH) has released an interim result for the six months ended 30 September 2019.
- The Group revenue for the reported period declined to £19.4 million as compared to £19.6 million in the same period of 2018.
- Profit before tax was lower at £1.25 million as compared to £1.35 million in the same period of 2018.
- Company’s cash balances as at 30 September 2019 increased to £9.6 million as compared to £6.2 million as at 31 March 2019.
- Bank borrowings stood at £16.4 million as at 30 September 2019, while it was £12.8 million as at 31 March 2019.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.