- Europa Oil & Gas (Holdings) Plc (EOG) has announced its final results for the 12-month period ended 31 July 2019.
- There was an increase of 6 per cent in the group revenue to £1.7 million as compared to £1.6 million in 2018.
- Company’s pre-tax loss reduced to £0.7 million as compared to a loss of £2.3 million in the previous year.
- Net cash balance as at 31 July 2019 improved to £2.9 million as compared to £1.8 million as of 31 July 2018.
- On 10th October 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:09 AM, EOG shares were trading at GBX 2.00, flat against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.