eEnergy Group Plc (LON: EAAS) has released a trading update for the financial year ending 30 June 2020.
- The company has earlier updated that during the three months to 31 March 2020, it had 48 new contract wins, of which 21 were for schools in Ireland and the UK.
- After that update, the company has secured 18 contracts with schools in Ireland and the UK.
- The total contract value of the 18 contracts is €1.6 million.
- The company has completed installations at 23 schools, recognising revenue of €1.4 million.
- On 30th June 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 08:57 AM, EAAS shares were trading at GBX 6.00, down by 0.38 points or 5.88% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.