Eco Animal Health Group Plc (LON: EAH) has released the results for the six months ended 30 September 2019.
- The company reported Sales at £28.7 million for the reported period as compared to £30.0 million of 2018 restated sales.
- The EBITDA stood at £2.7 million as compared to £6.4 million 2018 restated EBITDA.
- The Profit before taxation of the company was reported at £1.0million as compared to £5.3 million 2018 restated profit.
- Profit after taxation stood at £1.1million as compared to £4.6 million 2018 restated profit.
- On 31st December 2019, at the time of writing, GMT 08:01 AM, EAH shares were trading at GBX 195.00, down by 20.00 points or 9.30% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.