- For the six months ended 30 September 2019, annualized contracted rental income rose 7.2% to £2 million
- NAV per share was estimated at £78 as on 30 September 2019
- Interim dividend was up 10% to 3.3 pence per share
- Property portfolio valuation increased to £6 million as on 30 September 2019
- On 9th December 2019, the stock of CRC was trading at GBX 205 at GMT 09:14 AM, flat compared to its previous close
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.