- The side-track from a depth of 3,796 meters successfully reached a depth of 4,405 meters without any problem
- Since the above, cementing has been successfully completed and the well extensively cleaned and perforated over a 63-meter interval from 4,331 meters to 4,394 meters.
- The well has flowed without external help and oil flow has increased.
- Production has steadily increased to 1,500 bopd using a 12 mm choke’
- On 2nd January 2020, at the time of writing, GMT 10:33 AM, CASP shares were trading at GBX 9.35, up by 1.55 points or 19.87% against the previous day closing price.
With Bank of England reducing the interest rates to a historic low level, the spotlight is back on diverse investment opportunities.
Amidst this, are you getting worried about these falling interest rates and wondering where to put your money?
Well! Team Kalkine has a solution for you. You still can earn a relatively stable income by putting money in the dividend-paying stocks.
We think it is the perfect time when you should start accumulating selective dividend stocks to beat the low-interest rates, while we provide a tailored offering in view of valuable stock opportunities and any dividend cut backs to be considered amid scenarios including a prolonged market meltdown.